Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's been awhile but...

Now that school has started I'll hopefully be posting a lot more. Forgive me but this summer was very busy with conventions, planning, work (I had a job that gave me lost of hours, THANK YOU), and a big computer blow out.
With school forcing my hand I finally have a reason to say "sorry guys but I gotta go draw" instead of working on my job. I love my classes so far and both are pushing me out of my comfort zone with I love. I'm surrounding myself with wonderful artist to learn a thing or two from them, and already planning my demo reel and portfolio for CTN Expo which I have a room and ticket for.
I'm currently making a elderly character for my animation class, I've never drawn elderly people! But I think I'm getting the hang of it and have come up with a few designs I like. I'll post up my sketch pages once I've shown them in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment